4.3mm Glass Transportation Foam with Low Tack Acrylic Adhesive, 4.3mm Thick
Part number: PS144
4.3mm Thick PVC Single Sided, Low Tack Glass Protection Foam available on rolls or padded to your specification.
PS144 is primarily a glass protection foam tape available on rolls or padded to your specification. The product is red. The PVC is a hard, predominantly closed sell foam. A low tack solvent acrylic transfer tape is applied to one side along with a release liner on the non-adhesive face. It will act as a water-seal and air / dust seal when compressed.
The product is available in Grey, Green, Red, Blue or Yellow.
Its applications include:-
- Separating and protecting glass.
- Glass transportation.
- Gap filling.
- Compression water seal.
- Conforms to European Directive 2000/53 EC (Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium free)
Features and Benefits
- Clean to use / clean edge finish.
- Pre-determined dimensional sealant reduces waste.
- No known hazards associated with this product.
- No adhesive residue after removal.
- Service temperature: -30°C to + 60°C.
- Application temperature: +10°C to +45°C
- Thickness (PVC Foam): 4.3mm
- Thickness (Adhesive):0.009mm
- Density (Grey Colour): 200 Kgs/m
- Density (Green, Red, Blue, Yellow Colour): 280 Kgs/m
- Force to Compress: 0.63Kg/cm
- Shore Hardness (OO Scale): 550kPa
- Elongation: 160%
- Service Temperature (PVC Foam): -30 to +60
- Service Temperature Adhesive): -20 to +90
- Application Temperature (PVC Foam): +10 to +45
- Application Temperature (Adhesive): +5 to +25
- Adhesive Weight: 8-10gsm
- Peel Adhesion (20 Mins): 40N/m
Peel Adhesion (24 Hours): 80N/m
- Loop Tack: 40N/m
- Release: 10 Max N/m
- UV Resistance: Excellent
- Fungi Resistance: Excellent
- Oxidation Resistance: Excellent
- Weather Resistance: Excellent