80°C Coloured Paper Masking Adhesive Tape with Solvent Based Rubber Resin Adhesive
Part number: PS095
0.14mm thick semi crepe paper tape coated with an aggressive solvent based rubber/resin adhesive system, recommended for all general purpose 80°C colour coding and masking applications.
PS095 is a 0.14mm thick semi crepe paper tape coated with an aggressive solvent based rubber/resin adhesive system, recommended for all general purpose 80°C colour coding and masking applications.
Its applications include:-
- Automotive after market masking tape with short term oven baking resistance.
- Book and document binding.
- Colour coding identification.
- Harness branch binding tape.
- Temporary binding and wrapping in the automotive industry.
- Suitable for all general purpose 80°C indoor holding, sealing and masking applications.
- Can be used universally for interior fixing, insulating and sealing applications up to 80°C.
Features and Benefits
- Clean and easy removal.
- Easy unwind. Flexible and conformable.
- Excellent peel adhesion.
- Good shear and holding strength.
- Resistant to chemicals, lacquers and solvents.
- Resistant to oven baking.
- Continuous temperature resistance: +80°C.
- Colours: Black
- Core: 76mm
- Roll Length: 50 metres
- Roll Width: 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 25, 30, 38, 50 and 75mm
- Adhesion to Steel: 3.5 N/cm
- Elongation at Break: 11 %
- Tensile Strength: 32 N/cm
- Total Thickness: 0.14 mm