Masking Tape for Demanding Applications
Part number: PS020
PS020 is a slightly crêped paper masking tape which withstands temperatures of up to 100°C.
PS020 is a slightly crêped paper masking tape which withstands temperatures of up to 100°C. It can be used either with 2 component or water based paints. The backing avoids penetration or suffusing of lacquer or paint.
PS020 can be removed easily without any residues and leaves clean paint results with sharp paint edges.
Features and Benefits
- Ambitious lacquering work
- Clean paint edges
- Protection of delicate surfaces
- Hand tearable
- Easy to remove
- Excellent Conformability
- Backing material: MOPP
- Total thickness: 144 μm
- Type of adhesive: Natural rubber
- Adhesion to steel: 5 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 35 %
- Tensile strength: 420 N/cm