Anti-slip Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS323
Anti Slip Professional range of Tape with Natural Rubber Adhesive.
The application area for PS323 Anti Slip Professional range is everywhere safe footing is required. Anti Slip yellow & black is the ideal protection to prevent from skidding and therefore helps to avoid accidents in the job related.
Very good adhesion of the product is suitable for demanding surfaces such as factory floors, industry areas etc. The strong and durable adhesive coating secures a high Anti Slip effect of up to 1- 2 years in normal use areas. The Anti Slip tapes are hand tearable and no shrinkage occurs after application.
Main applications include:-
- Indoor and outdoor areas
- Applications in which a secure grip underfoot is required
- Fluorescent versions stay bright for a long period for safety and warning purposes in dark rooms
- Transparent versions make valuable surfaces such as wooden stairs, for example, safe and is unobtrusively
- Black-yellow versions are available for marking of very slippery surfaces
Features and Benefits
- Hand tearability: Good
- Suitable for die cutting: yes
- Resistance to chemicals: Good
- Salt water resistant: Good
- Backing material PVC film
- Total thickness: 800 μm
- Type of adhesive: Acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 5.8 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 25 %
- Temperature resistance: -5 to +50 °C