Anti Slip Tape with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive.
Part number: PS212
Highly effective Anti-Slip floor tape comprising a tough, waterproof film, resin-bonded with diamond-hard material grains which adhere quickly and simply to floors, ramps and stairs.
PS212 is a highly effective surfacing material comprising a tough, waterproof film, resin-bonded with diamond-hard material grains which adhere quickly and simply to floors, ramps and stairs. Gives sure-footed assurance even when wet or spotted with grease or oil. Safeguards your workers, customers and visitors and makes a valuable contribution towards compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act. Adhesive primer can be used prior to fixing to ensure a positive and lasting grip.
Features and Benefits
- Colours: Black, Black and Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow.
- Sizes: 25mm x 18M, 50mm x 18M, 75mm x 18M, 100mm x 18M, 150mm x 18M, 300mm x 18M, 450mm x 18M.
- Thickness adhesive + carrier: 0.60 mm
- Carrier thickness: 0.55 mm
- Abrasive grit size: 180
- Adhesive: Solvent Acrylic
- 90º degree peel adhesion: 550 N/m
- Polyester loop tack: 650 N/m
- Liner release: 10 N/m
- Tensile strength: 2800 N/m
- Elongation at break: 80 %
- Service temperature: -5 to +50 ºC
- Water / grease resistance: Excellent
- Recommended application temperature: +5 to +25 ºC