Clear Acrylic Bonding Tape ‐ 1.0 mm Thick
Part number: PS096
Ultra Clear High Bond Foamed Acrylic Transfer Tape, 1mm Thick
PS096 is a UV cured thick acrylic bonding transfer tape coated onto a polyethylene release liner (High Bond Foamed Acrylic Tape). The product is ultra‐clear and can be used on a wide variety of substrates including most metals, glass as well as many plastics. The total product thickness is 1.0mm.
Its applications include:-
- Used to bond glass and clear plastics where an invisible bonding media is required.
- Area of application: safety glass manufacture; signage manufacturing (PMMA and PC); furniture panels, glass cabinets; trim attachment (partition wall systems, decorative glazing trims); elevator control panel bonding.
- Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals for products in the automotive and electronics markets
Features and Benefits
- Service temperature: ‐30°C to +120°C continuous, and to +180°C peak (maximum duration 1 hour).
- Very high transparency enables “invisible” bond High adhesion on various surfaces : metals, glass, engineered plastics (not PE, PP)
- Excellent shear resistance even at high temperature
- High thickness makes AS1160TP suitable to bond rough or uneven surfaces
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications (very good resistance to UV light)
- No volatile solvent residues and no known hazardous materials associated with this product
- Colours: Transparent
- Core: 76mm, Plain plastic
- Release Liner : Red, polyethylene (PE) or red, smooth release polyethylene (SPE)
- Roll Length: 33 metres
- Roll Width: On request from 6mm to max. 900 mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Glass: 50 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Steel: 50 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Glass: 70 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Steel: 70 N/25mm
- Density: 950 Kg/m³
- Dynamic Shear Steel: 300 N/(25mm)
- 24hr dwell Elongation: 800 %
- Rolling Ball Tack #14 (5.604g): 250 mm
- Rolling Ball Tack #24 (28.2g): >300 mm
- Static Shear 15KPa @ 120℃: >10,000 Min
- Static Shear 23KPa @ 93ºC: >10,000 Min
- Static Shear 30KPa @ 25ºC: >10,000 Min
- Tensile Strength: 15 N/25mm