Clear Acrylic Transfer Tape, 40 Micron
Part number: PS205
40-micron, Clear, Acrylic Transfer Tape Coated onto an 80-gsm Yellow Glassine Paper Release Liner.
PS205 is a 40-micron, clear, acrylic transfer tape coated onto an 80-gsm yellow glassine paper release liner. This product is reverse wound to be used, recommended for all bonding, mounting and splicing applications.
- Show card assembly.
- Point of sale assembly.
Mounting albums, labels, leaflets, photos, posters, signs, stickers etc.
- Mounting sample cards.
- Mounting promotional items.
- Mounting display items.
- End tabbing of films, foils and papers.
- Core starting of films, foils and paper webs.
- Acid free / pH neutral ‐ compliant to ISO 18902.
- Photographic activity test (PAT) for enclosure materials ‐ compliant to ISO 18916
Features and Benefits
- Service temperature: ‐30°C to +150°C.
- Reinforced with glass fibres for improved cohesive strength and clean break of adhesive.
- Long ageing performances.
- Excellent temperature resistance.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- Adhesion Film Thickness: 40 Microns
- Release Liner Thickness: 67 Microns
- Peel Adhesion on Stainless Steel: 6.5 N/25mm
- Colour: Clear
- Core: 25.4 mm