Delicate Surface Masking Tape with Solvent Borne Rubber Resin Adhesive
Part number: PS173
<strong>Low tack masking tape</strong> specifically developed to mask <strong>pre-painted delicate surfaces</strong>, able to perfectly adhere without creating damages in the removal phase.
PS173 is a low tack masking tape specifically developed to mask pre-painted delicate surfaces, able to perfectly adhere without creating damages in the removal phase.
The product is also an excellent high temperature masking tape, capable of withstanding exposition up to 60°C for one hour; this masking tape is therefore the ideal choice also for automotive professionals working with delicate paints.
PS173 low tack masking tape perfectly fits to irregular surfaces and is compatible with all the most used types of paint (water base and solvent base paints). In addition, the product guarantees easy removal without breaking.
- Indoor Painting, Decoration and Renovation
- Temporary labelling and marking activities
Features and Benefits
- Soft adhesion and adhesive
- Resistant to moisture, water base and solvent
- No damages on delicate surfaces
- Good conformability
- Total weight: 88 g/m2
- Total Thickness: 115 µm
- MD tensile strength: > 28N/cm
- MD elongation at break: > 8%
- Adhesion to steel plate: > 1,3 N/cm