Double-Sided Repulpable Splicing Tape with Modified Water Soluble Acrylic Adhesive.
Part number: PS359
Double-sided repulpable integrated flying splice tape consisting of a flat-back paper and a modified water soluble acrylic adhesive.
PS359 is a repulpable double-sided integrated flying splice tape consisting of a flat-back paper and a modified water soluble acrylic adhesive.
Following functions are provided:
- Slit liner for the secure fixation of the top sheet
- Adhesive formulation with very high tack properties for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- Two splitting strips with paper backing for a smooth opening of the new paper reel without jeopardizing the coating process
•Flying splices at fast running off-line coaters
Features and Benefits
- Highest tack properties
- Very good adhesion values on coated and uncoated paper
- Low splice thickness
- Printable and coatable backing
- Good repulpability over full pH-range (pH3 – pH9)
- Backing material: Flat paper
- Total thickness: 100 µm
- Type of adhesive: Repulpable tackified acrylic
- Elongation at break: 6 %
- Tensile strength: 30 N/cm
- Type of liner: Repulpable siliconised paper