Double Sided Silicone Polyester Adhesive Tape
Part number: PS334
PS334 is a 50µm clear polyester film coated on both sides with a specially formulated, red pigmented, silicone adhesive system.
PS334 is a 50µm clear polyester film coated on both sides with a specially formulated, red pigmented, silicone adhesive system. The product has a 125µm total thickness excluding the transparent PET liner. The product is recommended for high performance bonding, mounting or splicing applications.
Its applications include:
- Bonds silicone substrates like elastomer joints, foams, gaskets, profiles.
- Bonds silicone rubber profile or weather strips on to high surface energy materials such as metal, engineered plastics, PVC frames, glass or wood.
- Bonds difficult to adhere to surfaces.
- Splicing siliconised films, foils and papers.
- Suitable for a variety of high temperature mounting applications.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and permanent bond to silicone treated substrates.
- Good tear resistance.
- High strength polyester backing.
- High temperature performance.
- Wide operating temperature range: ‐30°C to 160°C.
- Total Thickness (Without Liner): 125 μm
- Carrier Thickness: 50 μm
- Tensile Strength: 70 N/cm
- Elongation at Break: 100 %
- Peel Adhesion on Steel: ≥ 2.5 N/cm