Double Sided Silicone Polyimide Adhesive Tape
Part number: PS362
PS362 is a 25µm polyimide film coated on both sides with a specially formulated silicone adhesive system.
PS362 is a 25µm polyimide film coated on both sides with a specially formulated silicone adhesive system. The product is 100µm total thickness excluding the liner. The product is recommended for high performance bonding and splicing applications onto silicone substrates and difficult to adhere to surfaces.
Its applications include:
- High or low temperature gasket sealing.
- Splicing siliconised films, foils and papers.
- Bonds difficult to adhere to surfaces.
- Bonds silicone substrates like elastomer joints, foams, gaskets, rubber profiles or weather strips.
Features and Benefits
- Wide operating temperature range: -30°C to +200°C.
- High temperature performance.
- High strength polyimide backing.
- High tack.
- Highly conformable.
- Quick and permanent bond to silicone coated substrates.
- Colours: Amber
- Core: 76mm plastic
- Roll Length: 33 metres
- Standard Roll Width: 6, 30 and 50mm
- Carrier Thickness: 25 µm
- Elongation at Break :45 %
- Peel Adhesion on Steel: > 2.1 N/cm
- Tensile Strength: 40 N/cm
- Total Thickness (Without Liner): 100 µm