Double Sided UPVC filmic tape with Solvent Rubber Adhesive
Part number: PS085
General Purpose Double Sided Tape Based on a UPVC Film with Rubber Adhesive.
Packstat PS085 is a general purpose double sided tape based on a UPVC film. The tape is coated on both sides with a solvent rubber based adhesive system with an 80gr yellow siliconised paper release liner, resulting in a total thickness of 0.10mm. Recommended for general purpose bonding, mounting and splicing applications.
Its Applications include:
- Used for self‐locating creasing matrix systems for the packaging industry.
- General purpose splicing tape except for siliconised films and papers.
- Mounting display items.
- Mounting dummy packs and sample cards.
- Show card assembly.
Features and Benefits
- Clean removal after use.
- High tack..
- Service temperature: ‐10° to +70°.
- Adhesion to Steel: 12 N/25mm
- Elongation at Break: 75%
- Liner Thickness: 0.07 mm
- Tensile Strength: 150 N/25mm
- Total Thickness (without liner): 0.10mm
- Standard Widths: 9, 12, 19, 25, 30, 38, 50mm