Double Sided UPVC Tape with Cross Linked Rubber Adhesive
Part number: PS086
General Purpose UPVC Double Sided Tape - Cross Linked Rubber Adhesive, White Liner - 0.1mm Thick.
PS086 is a general purpose double translucent sided tape based on a UPVC film. The tape is coated on both sides with a solvent rubber based adhesive system with an 82gr. white siliconised paper release liner, resulting in a total thickness of 0.10 mm. Recommended for general purpose bonding, mounting and splicing applications.
Its Applications include:
- Show card assembly.
- Mounting sample cards.
- For self-locating creasing matrix systems for the packaging industry.
- Mounting display items.
- General purpose splicing tape except for siliconised films and papers.
Features and Benefits
Service temperature: ‐10°C to +70°C.
Not recommended for direct exposure to sunlight or UV.
High tack. Clean removal after use.
- Service temperature: ‐10° to +70°.
- Adhesion to Steel: 12 N/25mm
- Elongation at Break: 75%
- Liner Thickness: 69 µm
- Tensile Strength: 60 N/25mm
- Total Thickness (without liner): 100µm
- Colours: Translucent
- Standard Roll Widths: 12, 19, 25, 38, 50, 75 and 1,355 mm