Fingerlift Adhesive Transfer Tape with Hot Melt Adhesive
Part number: PS190
Fingerlift Adhesive Transfer Tape for business forms and other continuous stationery.
PS190 is our standard adhesive transfer fingerlift tape for business forms and other continuous stationery. Rolls can be produced up to a maximum length of 2000 metres and at various widths as required.
Our standard range included:-
- 8mm on 12mm liner
- 12mm on 18mm liner
- 18mm on 24mm liner
Finger lift tapes are essentially double sided tapes with a dry edge either side of the adhesive which enables the release liner to be removed quickly and with ease.
Generally known as finger lift tape in the U.K it is not uncommon for this product to come under the description of either Dry Edge Tape or Extended Liner Tape overseas.
Packsat offer an extensive range of finger lift tapes including transfer, film and tissue.
Features and Benefits
- Thickness, adhesive only: 0.025 mm
- Release liner thickness: 0.055 mm
- 180 degree peel adhesion: Open side 800 N/m
- Polyester loop tack: Open side 900 N/m
- Liner release: 20 N/m
- Service temperature: -10 to +60 °C
- Recommended application temperature: +5 to +°C
- Shear adhesion, 1Kg @ 23 °C: Greater than 100 Hours