General Purpose Cross Filament Tape
Part number: PS032
General purpose bidirectional filament tape based on glass filaments laminated to polyester film.
PS032 is a general purpose bidirectional filament tape based on glass filaments laminated to polyester film. PS032 combines good longitudinal tensile strength with very low elongation.
The synthetic rubber adhesive system ensures a secure bond to various substrates, even to non-polar surfaces like PE and PP. The tape also exhibits excellent adhesion to a variety of corrugated and solid board surfaces.
PS032 is tear resistant.
Its main applications include:
- Bundling and palletising
- Heavy duty carton sealing
- Transport securing
Features and Benefits
- Backing material: Glassfibre / PET film
- Total thickness: 140 µm
- Type of adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Adhesion to steel: 9.5 N/cm
- Elongation at break below: 4 %
- Tensile strength: 250 N/cm