Grey or White Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape, 1.14mm Thick
Part number: PS097
Grey or White Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape, 1.14mm Thick, Conformable for Medium Surface Energy Bonding.
PS097 is a grey or white acrylic foam tape, coated both sides with a multipurpose pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. The product is presented with a release liner on one side. It allows for definitive bonding of a wide and diverse range of materials.
Its applications include:-
- The bonding of similar or dissimilar materials such as metals, glass and plastics (except for low surface energy plastic substrates such as PE and PP).
- Good conformability to curved surfaces.
- Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals for products in the automotive and electronics markets
Features and Benefits
- Withstands expansion and contraction of materials without loss of adhesion due to its visco‐elastic properties.
- Versatile adhesive with good tack and high ultimate adhesion.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (excellent UV and ageing resistance)
- The structure of the foam gives high vibration damping and impact resistance
- Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals for products in the automotive and electronics markets.
- Service temperature: ‐30°C to +80°C continuous, and to +120°C peak (duration 1 hour).
- Colours: Grey or White
- Core: 76mm, Plain plastic
- Release Liner : Red smooth release polyethylene (SPE)
- Roll Length: 33 metres
- Roll Width: On request from 6mm to max. 1000 mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Glass: 45 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Steel: 45 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20min ABS: 40 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20min PC: 40 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Glass: 70 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Steel: 70 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24hr ABS: 70 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24hr PC: 70 N/25mm
- Density: 750 Kg/m³
- Dynamic Shear Steel: 350 N/(25mm)
- Elongation: 1000 %
- Rolling Ball Tack #14 (5.604g): 200 mm
- Rolling Ball Tack #24 (28.2g): >300 mm
- Static Shear 12KPa @ 93℃: > 10,000 Min
- Static Shear 30KPa @ 25ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Tensile Strength: 16 N/25mm