High Performance Paper Masking Tape up to 160 °C
Part number: PS319
PS319 is a finely crêped, flexible paper masking tape, especially suitable for the high requirements of paintworks
PS319 is a finely crêped, flexible paper masking tape, especially suitable for the high requirements of paintworks (water- or solvent based paints) followed by oven-drying.
Features and Benefits
- Paints and even critical filler systems adhere very well to the backing avoiding any kind of flaking.
- Can be removed from rubber, glass and paint without leaving adhesive residues.
- Hand tearability: Very Good
- Easy to remove
- Paint anchorage: Very Good
- Sharp colour edge: Good
- Conformability: Good
- Backing material: slightly-creped paper
- Total thickness: 170 µm
- Type of adhesive: Natural rubber
- Adhesion to steel: 4 N/cm
- Elongation at break 12 %
- Tensile strength: 47 N/cm
- Temperature resistance: 160 °C