Higher Temperature Grey Acrylic Bonding Tape ‐ 1.14mm Thick
Part number: PS327
Grey High Temperature, Conformable, High Bond Foamed Acrylic Transfer Tape, 1.14mm Thick
PS326 is a highly conformable double sided acrylic foam tape with a release liner on one side. The product is used for permanent bonding of materials such as metals, glass and some plastics, in interior and exterior applications.
Its applications include:
- Panel fixation
- Metal stiffener
- Reinforcement bar bonding: doors, lifts, trailers, cabinets
- Traffic signs.
- Bonding of emblems and trims in the automotive industry.
- Bonding of electronics components.
Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals for products in the automotive and electronics markets.
- Meets FIAT® specification 9.55368 for emblem bonding.
Features and Benefits
- Withstands expansion and contraction of materials without loss of adhesion due to its visco‐elastic properties.
- High adhesion to metal, glass, and to a lesser extent on plastics such as PVCu, Polycarbonate (PC), PMMA (acrylic), and ABS.
- High resistance to static and dynamic loads.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (excellent UV and ageing resistance).
- Solvent free product.
- Service temperature: ‐40°C to +150°C continuous, and to +180°C peak (duration 1 hour).
- Volatile Organic Compound (VoC) content: 0g/l
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Glass: 50 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Steel: 60 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Glass: 75 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Steel: 80 N/25mm
- Density: 720 Kg/m³ Mass‐Volume
- Dynamic Shear Steel: 350 N/(25mm)
- Elongation: 800 % ASTMD882
- Rolling Ball Tack #14 (5.604g): > 300 mm
- Rolling Ball Tack #24 (28.2g): > 300 mm
- Static Shear 15KPa @ 120℃: > 10,000 Min
- Static Shear 23KPa @ 93ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Static Shear 30KPa @ 25ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Tensile Strength: 20 N/25mm