Medium Firm Acrylic Adhesive Transfer Tape – 40 Micron
Part number: PS087
40 Micron, Clear, Acrylic Adhesive Transfer Tape for all Bonding, Mounting and Splicing Applications.
PS087 is a 40 micron, clear, acrylic transfer tape coated onto an 80 gsm, yellow glassine paper release liner. The product is recommended for all bonding, mounting and splicing applications.
Its applications include:-
- Core starting of films, foils and paper webs.
- End tabbing of films, foils and papers.
- Mounting display items.
- Mounting promotional items.
- Mounting albums, labels, leaflets, photos, posters, signs and stickers.
- Point of sale assembly.
- Acid free / pH neutral ‐ compliant to ISO 18902. Photographic activity test (PAT) for enclosure materials ‐ compliant to ISO 18916
Features and Benefits
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- Excellent temperature resistance.
- Long ageing performance. Reinforced with glass fibres for improved cohesive strength and clean break of adhesive.
- Service temperature: ‐30°C to +150°C
- Colours: Clear
- Standard Roll Width: 6, 9, 12, 19, 25, 38, 50 and 1,320 mm
- Adhesive Film Thickness: 40 Microns (AFERA 5006)
- Peel Adhesion on Stainless Steel: 6.5 N/25mm (AFERA 5001)
- Release Liner Thickness: 67 Microns (AFERA 5006)