Mid-Range, Strong, Waterproof Cloth Tape with Natural Rubber Adhesive
Part number: PS351
Medium performance, strong, polyethylene coated 70mesh, waterproof cloth tape, coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
PS351 is a medium performance, strong, polyethylene coated 70mesh, waterproof cloth tape, coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive. Available in a full range of colours including black, white, silver, red, yellow, blue and green.
Its applications include:
- Ideal for general purpose applications where added strength and performance required.
- Joining and splicing applications.
- Colour coding and identification.
- Carpet joining and edging.
- Masking applications.
- Double glazing unit sealing.
- Heavy duty and export packaging for drum sealing and colour coding.
- Fixing and holding of wires and cables, especially on film sets.
- Duct sealing – covering joints in hot air and insulating material.
Features and Benefits
- Good all round performance service temperature: -20°C to 80°C.
- Low and high temperature performance.
- Peels off easily after use.
- Easy tear.
- Good unwind.
- Good initial tack and ultimate adhesion.
- Highly flexible and conformable.
- Good strength.Excellent waterproof properties.
- Adhesion to Backing: 2.5 N/cm
- Adhesion to Steel: 4 N/cm
- Tensile Strength: 48 N/cm
- Thickness: 0.26 mm
- Roll Length: 25m, 50m
- Roll Width: 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm