EPDM Rubber Cord
12mm Dia, 70 shore EPDM cord
EPDM rubber cord has an excellent resistance to weathering and ozone, water and steam, with good performance in castor and some phosphate ester based fluids. It’s low and high temperature capability is good, having excellent resistance to set with good resilience.
When your application requires the rubber to withstand atmospheric conditions; ozone, sunlight UV ageing, moisture, Polymax EPDM Rubber Cord is most suitable.
For details on custom size strip / gasket or O rings please call.
Features and Benefits
- Material: EPDM
- Colour: Black
- Density (specific gravity): 1.5g/cm³
- Shore Hardness: 70 ± 5 Shore A
- Tensile Strength 14 N/mm².
- Elongation at Break: 300% Min.
- Temperature: -30°C Max.
- Temperature: +150°C Compression set: 16%
- Thickness: 1-25mm Dia