PVC Electrical Insulation Tape. 19mm x 33m
19mm x 33m, Black Electrical Tape.
Soft PVC self-extinguishing electrical tape that uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system. It has been designed for use where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern..
- Hand application.
- Used for electrical cables wrapping in automotive application.
- Industrial applications.
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices.
- Primary electrical insulation
Size: 19mm wide x 33m long
Bespoke sizes and bulk discounts available upon request.
Features and Benefits
- Service temperature: 0°C to + 90°C.
- Approved by IMQ, VDE, ÖVE.
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Outstanding conformability.
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection.
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- Conforms to the European Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS 2)and Commission Delegated Directive (EU) 2015/863 (RoHS 3)