Reinforced Self Adhesive Aluminium Foil Tape with Liner
Part number: PS145
Reinforced Self Adhesive Aluminium Foil Tape with Liner for Sealing Joints in Foil Faced Insulation.
PS145 is a reinforced self adhesive silver aluminium foil tape with liner, various sizes available on request. The foil is reinforced with a 5mm x 5mm Scrim and complies with Class 0 fire regulations. PS145 is mainly used for sealing joints in foil faced insulation.
Its applications include:-
- Sealing joints in foil faced insulation e.g. pipe sections flexible duct wrap etc,
- Spiral wrapping of pipe insulation
- Providing a fire resistant vapour barrier.
Features and Benefits
- Total Thickness: 190 µm
- Foil: 18 µm
- Mesh: 5mm x 5mm
- PE: 25 g/m2
- Adhesion to Steel 20 mins: 18N / 25mm
- Adhesion to Steel 24 hrs: 25 N / 25mm
- Tensile Strength with release liner: 232N /25mm
- Tensile Strength without release liner: 106N / 25mm
- Application Temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC (The surface must be free from ice or moisture).
- Service Temperature: -40º C to + 120º C (Can withstand 140º C for a few minutes)
- Moisture Vapour Permeability: Less than 1gm/M2/24 hrs @ 38º & 90% RH