Rubber Resin Adhesive Strip, 0.4mm, 1mm and 2mm Thick
Part number: PS186
PS186 is a solvent free rubber resin based hot melt adhesive transfer tape. It is available in amber and comes in 0.4mm, 1mm and 2mm Thicknesses, in a strip format supplied on an easily removable white paper liner.
Its applications include:-
- Fixing of carpets, decorative edging and board and trims.
- Fixing roof bars on commercial vehicles.
- Fixing of edgings, sheeting, signs and tiles joining of plastic sheeting.
- Bonding of insulation to walls as a temporary ‘Third Hand’ fix.
- Mounting lightweight trim.
- Bonding lightweight insulation panels, kick plates.
- Jointing of plastic sheeting, filter membranes, damp proof membranes
Features and Benefits
- Versatile “instant stick” adhesive on a roll
- Pre-formed to a choice of sizes
- Well established product with long term proven success
- Forms a strong waterproof bond
- Solvent free, therefore no fumes
- No curing time required
- Excellent bond strength
- Non-hardening and permanently flexible
- Very aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive
- Clean, easy to use alternative to brush on adhesives
- Excellent UV and temperature resistance.
- Long aging performance.
- Adhesive contains glass fibres for easier converting.
- Cohesion: 0.6 N mm2
- Softening Point (Ring & Ball): 85°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.98 G/cm3
- Tack (Rolling Ball Method): 30 mm
- Thickness: .4; 1; 2mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40 °C
- Standard Widths: 12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 50mm