Single Sided Polyester Silicone Splicing Tape with Silicone Adhesive
Part number: PS110
23µm clear polyester film, single coated with a translucent green silicone pressure sensitive adhesive
PS110 is a 23µm clear polyester film, single coated with a translucent green silicone pressure sensitive adhesive with 105µm total thickness. Recommended for a variety of masking and splicing applications
Its applications include:-
- Splicing of various types of substrates particularly siliconised surfaces like silicone release papers.
- Roller end flap.
- Masking contacts during PCB manufacturing
Features and Benefits
- Green colour enables easy splice identification.
- Withstands long periods of heat up to 180°C and short period up to 200°C.
- Make good flying splices.
- Heavy coat weight.
- Excellent tack.
- Adhesive Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Carrier Thickness: 0.023 mm
- Elongation at Break: 90 %
- Peel Adhesion: 9.5 (N/25mm)
- Tensile Strength: 110 (N/25mm)
- Total Thickness: 0.105 mm
- Colours: Green
- Core: 76mm plastic core
- Roll Length: 66 metres
- Roll Width: 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 75 and 100mm