UHMW Polyolefin Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS267
Full range of UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Tapes with Aggressive Acrylic Adhesive.
PS242 is a full range of UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Tapes.
UHMW tapes offer high wear resistance due to their low coefficient to friction. A smooth surface, ensures excellent release properties. UHMW also offer good chemical resistance and a low level of moisture absorption. PS267 comes with an aggressive acrylic adhesive which makes UHMW tapes ideal for a wide range of low heat applications.
Its applications include:-
- Lining for hoppers, chutes, conveyors and chain guards.
These products are extremely popular for heat sealing applications. Packstat are able to convert PTFE coated glass cloth into custom made gaskets along with rolls cut to any width to suit your requirement.
- Its Applications include:-
- Release tape on heat sealing bars and wires, heat plates, heat curtains
- Release fabric for hot plate welding, shrink wrap machines, blister and vacuum packs
- Release agent in moulds, chute and hopper linings, baking tray lining, sewn sleeves, flexible connections.
Features and Benefits
- Temperature: -40°C up to +107°C.
- Self-adhesive backed.
- Provides a smooth exterior UHMW surface.
- Easy to install.
- Various thicknesses available to suit all applications.
- Various widths available to suit all applications.