Unbleached Cotton Cloth Tape, 0.28mm Thick
Part number: PS077
PS077 is a General Purpose Unbleached Cotton Cloth Tape with a Pressure Sensitive Natural Rubber Adhesive.
PS077 is a General Purpose Unbleached Cotton Cloth Tape with a Pressure Sensitive Natural Rubber Adhesive and Possesses Good Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance with Good Tack.
Its Applications Include:-
- Protective masking and coverings for road “cat’s eyes”, manhole, covers etc. during roadworks and re-surfacing.
- Suitable for sealing, packaging, bundling and binding applications.
- Protection of sharp edges.
- Protection of polished surfaces and machine parts against corrosion or damage.
Features and Benefits
- Colour: Natural
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber
- Carrier: Cotton Cloth
- Thickness: 0.28mm
- Service Temperature of 60°C.
- Can be written on.
- Strong and durable.
- Easy to tear by hand.
- Good initial tack and ultimate adhesion.
- Easy unwind properties.
- Conformable quality cloth tape.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Adhesion to Steel: 2.6 N/cm (IEC 60454‐2)
- Tensile Strength: 70 N/cm (IEC 60454‐2)