White Polyethylene Foam Security Glazing Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS192
Security glazing tape manufactured from cross linked closed cell polyethylene foam using the latest in pressure sensitive adhesive technology.
PS192 is a security glazing tape manufactured from cross linked closed cell polyethylene foam. It uses the latest in pressure sensitive adhesive technology, which offers very high grab characteristics and has been specifically designed for use in PVCu and timber windows. It has been specifically developed for optimum performance with PVCu, aluminium, hardwood and glass.
- Security glazing in PVCu windows
- Security glazing in timber windows
- Security glazing in aluminium windows
- Bonding PVCu window trims
Features and Benefits
- 100% Closed Cell Structure – Will not allow water to pass through and does not require large compression factors to affect a seal.
- Biologically Inert – Will not support fungal or bacteriological growth.
- Chemically Inert – Excellent ageing characteristics and good solvent / oil resistance.
- UV Stable – Can be used on internally glazed windows in an external application for 10 years use without the need for silicone capping
- No Plasticiser – Will not attack acrylics, plastic or silicones.
- Thicknesses – 2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm,10mm,12mm.
- Colour: White.
- Density: 33Kgm3
- Tensile Strength: 400KPa
- Elongation at Break: 130%
- Compression Stress (25% Deformation): 40KPa
- Compression Stress (50% Deformation): 105KPa
- Temperature Range: -40 to 90oC
- Compression to Effect Seal: 15%
- Ozone Resistance: Excellent
- Ageing Resistance: Excellent
- UV Resistance: Good
- Peel Adhesion to Painted Steel (180%): 0.46/mm
- Peel Adhesion to Glass (180%): 0.60N/mm
- Dynamic Tensile Adhesion: 200KPa