Black Acrylic Bonding Tape ‐ 1.14 mm Thick
Part number: PS317
Black High Bond Foamed Acrylic Transfer Tape, 1.14mm Thick designed for low surface energy substrate bonding.
Packstat PS317 is an Acrylic foam tape based on a very conformable foam carrier, double-sided coated with a high tack pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. The adhesive is black. The product is designed for a low surface energy substrate bonding. It is protected with a release liner on one side. The product is 1.14mm thick.
Its applications include:-
- Bonding low surface energy substrates such as PC, ABS, PMMA and powder coat paint.
- Very good conformability for curved surfaces.
- Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals for products in the automotive and electronics markets
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Excellent UV and ageing resistance.
- High vibration damping and impact resistance.
- Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals for product in the automotive and electronic markets.
- Service temperature: -40°C to +90°C continuous and to +120°C peak (Duration 1 hour)
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Stainless Steel: 50 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Stainless Steel: 70 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Glass: 50 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Glass: 70 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min PC: 80 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr PC: 80 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min ABS: 80 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr ABS: 80 N/25mm
- Dynamic Shear ABS: 450 N/25mm
- Dynamic Shear Stainless Steel: 350 N/25mm
- Tensile Strength: 18 N/25mm
- Static Shear 15KPa @ 93ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Static Shear 22KPa @ 25ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Elongation: 500 %
- Density: 650 Kg/m³
- Rolling Ball Tack #14 (5.604g): 20 mm
- Rolling Ball Tack #24 (28.2g): 50 mm
- Maximum Width: 1000 mm
- Roll Length: 33 m
- Colour: Grey, Black – Release Liner Red, smooth release polyethene (SPE) –