Black Single Sided Tape with Acrylic adhesive
Part number: PS014
Soft PVC tape for basic bundling.
PS014 is a PVC film tape with an acrylic adhesive for basic bundling of automotive harnesses used in the passenger compartment of vehicles. The tape is convenient to use due to its constant unwind force, flexible backing, and hand-tearability. It is optimized for manual application.
PS014 is resistant to temperatures of up to 105°C for 3000 hours, and is class B flame-resistant. The bundling tape is resistant to abrasion and features class A noise damping.
Features and Benefits
- Temperature resistance of up to 105°C for 3000h
- Constant unwind force – optimized for manual application
- Resistant to environmental influences
- Flexible and smooth
- Backing material: PVC film
- Total thickness: 126 μm
- Type of adhesive: acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 1.8 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 250 %
- Tensile strength: 30 N/cm
- Temperature resistance min.: -25 °C
- Temperature resistance (3000h): 105 °C
- Abrasion resistance (10mm mandrel): Class A (acc. to LV312)
- Abrasion resistance (5mm mandrel): Class A (acc. to LV312)
- Flame resistance as composite: Class B (acc. to LV312)
- Noise damping (decibel): Class A (acc. to LV312)
- Dielectric breakdown voltage: 7000 volt