Clear Acrylic Bonding Tape ‐ 0.25mm Thick
Part number: PS326
Clear High Bond Foamed Acrylic Transfer Tape, 0.25mm Thick
PS326 is a 0.25mm thick UV cured acrylic bonding transfer tape coated onto a paper release liner. The product is clear. It can be used on a wide variety of substrates including most metals, glass as well as many plastics.
Its applications include:-
- Signage manufacturing
- Trim attachment
- Metal stiffener
- Electronic component bonding.
- Complies with Directives 2000/53/EC (ELV) and 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals.
Features and Benefits
- Service temperature: ‐30° to +120° continuous, and to +180° peak (duration 1 hour).
- for products in the automotive and electronics markets.
- No volatile solvent residues and no known hazardous materials associated with this product.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications (very good resistance to UV light).
- High thickness makes PS326 suitable to bond rough or uneven surfaces.
- Excellent shear resistance even at high temperature.
- High adhesion on various surfaces: metals, glass, engineering plastics (not PE, PP).
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Glass: 25 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 20 min Steel: 25 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Glass: 35 N/25mm
- 90º Peel Adhesion 24 hr Steel: 35 N/25mm
- Density: 950 Kg/m³ Mass‐Volume
- Dynamic Shear Steel: 450 N/(25mm)²
- Elongation: 800 %
- Rolling Ball Tack #14 (5.604g): 250 mm
- Rolling Ball Tack #24 (28.2g): > 300 mm
- Static Shear 15KPa @ 120℃: > 10,000 Min
- Static Shear 23KPa @ 93ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Static Shear 30KPa @ 25ºC: > 10,000 Min
- Tensile Strength: 6 N/25mm