Coloured Low Temperature Packaging Tape for with Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS206
<span style="text-align: left; color: #514c4c; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: 'Air Regular', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; word-spacing: 0px; float: none; display: inline !important; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Coloured Polypropylene Tape with a Heavy Duty Acrylic Adhesive. Ideal for Cold Environments Such as Food Processing</span>
PS206 is a polypropylene film with a heavy coating of acrylic glue. PS206 is ideal for case sealing in colder environments such as food processing, cold weather transport/storage and unheated warehouses. Our coloured tape has a low noise release and a total thickness of 45 micron. PS206 can also be used for custom packaging, colour-coding, inventory control, and product identification. . This tape is available in both hand and machine rolls in seven stock colours – red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple and black. We are also able to flood coat this product to any pantone reference colour as required.
Features and Benefits
- This tape is ideal for busy packing departments and other general applications where noise levels need to be kept to a minimum.
- Highly economical.
- Ideal for use in a food environment where tape is stuck to secondary packaging.
- Ideal for application at 2 degrees or more then placed into a chiller environment.
- Available in a choice of colours.
- Ideal use for colour coding.
- Also available in Machine tape .