Double Sided Filmic Tape with Modified Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS299
Double Sided High Performance Polyester Filmic Tape with Modified Acrylic Adhesive for the more demanding applications.
Designed to provide strength and dimensional stability to weak foams and gaskets/die cuts. These tapes will help prevent stretch and may increase the tensile strength of a final construction. The film has the added benefit of providing a chemical barrier to plasticizer and oils etc, which over a period of time may affect the performance of the adhesive.
Features and Benefits
- High tack.
- High adhesion levels.
- Excellent Temperature Resistance
- Good bonding to LSE’s.
- Thickness, adhesive + carrier: 0.110 mm
- Release liner thickness: 0.070 mm
- 180 degree peel adhesion: Open side 850 N/m, Closed side 850 N/m
- Polyester loop tack: Open side 900 N/m, Closed side 900 N/m
- Liner release: 10 N/m
- Tensile strength: 4600 N/m
- Elongation at break: 12 %
- Service temperature: -20 to +120 Deg. C.
- Recommended application temperature: +5 to +25 Deg. C.
- Shear adhesion, 1Kg @ 23 deg. C.: 20 Hours