Double Sided High Performance Transparent Polyester PET Film Tape with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive.
Part number: PS239
Double Sided High Performance Polyester PET Film Tape with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive.
High Performance Double Sided Transparent Polyester Film Tape with Red Filmic Release Liner.
Designed to provide strength and dimensional stability to weak foams and gaskets/die cuts. These tapes will help prevent stretch and may increase the tensile strength of a final construction. The film has the added benefit of providing a chemical barrier to plasticizer and oils etc, which over a period of time may affect the performance of the adhesive.
Features and Benefits
- Thickness, adhesive + carrier: 0.215 mm
- Adhesive: High performance solvent Acrylic
- Carrier material: Polyester film
- Carrier thickness: 0.025 mm
- Release liner: Red MOPP film
- Liner thickness: 0.07 mm
- 180 degree peel adhesion (Immediate): 1400 N/m
- 180 degree peel adhesion (After 24h); 1920 N/m
- Tack: 640 N/m
- Liner release: 10 N/m
- Service temperature: -20 to +120 Deg C.
- Short term temperature performance: 170 < 1hr Deg C.
- Recommended application temperature: +5 to +25 Deg C.
- Dynamic Shear, (Immediate): 135 N/625 sq. mm
- Dynamic Shear, (After 24h): 156 N/625 sq. mm
- Static Shear, 2Kg @ 23 C. 625 sq.mm: 85 Hours
- High temp shear; 0.5Kg, 70 C. 625 sq.mm: 100 Hours