Double Sided Polyethylene ‘Security Glazing Tape’ with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive
Black or White, 2mm-10mm Thick, Double Sided Polyethylene ‘Security Glazing Tape’ with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive.
PS111 is a Double Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape coated with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive predominantly used as a Security Glazing Tape. The Product is available as black or white foam.
It is available in 2mm-10mm Thicknesses and can be slit to widths to suite.
Features and Benefits
- Adhesive type: Solvent Acrylic
- Foam Density – Black foam 67 Kg per cu. Metre
- Foam Density – White foam 50 Kg per cu. Metre
- Thickness, adhesive + carrier 1.10 mm
- Release liner thickness 0.065 mm
- 180 degree peel adhesion: Greater than internal foam strength N/m
- Liner release: 10 N/m
- Foam Hardness: 53 Shore 00 scale
- Force to compress 25%: 40 kPa
- Tensile strength, M.D.: 650 kPa
- Tensile strength, C.D.: 430 kPa
- Elongation at break, M.D.: 310 %
- Elongation at break, C.D.: 430 %
- Service temperature: -20 to + 90 Deg. C.
- Recommended application temperature: +5 to +25 Deg. C.
- Resistance to UV, Weathering
- Excellent Resistance to Oxidation, fungi Excellent