Double Sided White High Shear PE Foam Tape with Rubber Resin Adhesive
Part number: PS091
Double Sided White High Shear PE Foam Tape with Rubber Resin Adhesive, 1, 1.5 and 2mm Thick.
PS091 is a high performance double‐sided white foam bonding tape. The Polyethylene foam is predominantly closed celled and has an aggressive rubber resin pressure sensitive adhesive is coated on both sides, and the product has a paper release liner. The material can be supplied with a film liner facilitating automatic application.
Its applications include:-
- Mirror bonding foam tape.
- Cable management system bonding.
- For point of sale / display assembly bonding.
- Shop fitting
- Conforms to European Directive 2000/53 EC (lead, chromium VI, mercury, cadmium free)
- Compatible with Lexan® Polycarbonate
- LGA Quality Certificate No. LI 60116120 001 ‐ LGA German Furniture Institute – mirror bonding
Features and Benefits
- Pre‐determined dimensional sealant reduces waste / clean to use.
- No known hazards associated with this product.
- Resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- Paper release liner, reducing dimensional change during application.
- Coated on both sides with a high quality pressure sensitive rubber resin adhesive.
- Minimum 20% compression required to effect a water seal.
- Colour: White
- Thickness: 1.0; 1.5 and 2.0 mm
- Application temperature: +10°C to +40°C.
- Service temperature: ‐40°C to +70°C.
- Maximum recommended weight loading of 36 g/cm2.
- 180° Peel Adhesion ‐ 10 Minute dwell time: 20 N/25mm
- 500 hour Static Shear (Stainless Steel): 0.8 Kg/cm²
- Dynamic Shear: 41 N/cm²