Electrical Insulation Tape
Part number: PS071
Lead free self-extinguishing plasticised electrical PVC tape.
PS071 is an electrical lead free self-extinguishing plasticised PVC tape, 0.13mm thick, suitable for primary electrical insulation where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern. IMQ, VDE, OVE approved and conforms to BS3924 and the European Directive 2000/53 EC. Ideal for primary electrical insulation, protection for low and medium voltage cable splices, colour coding, industrial applications and also used for electrical cables wrapping in automotive application.
Features and Benefits
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection
- Outstanding conformability
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Approved by IMQ, VDE, ÖVE
- Conforms to BS3924
- Conforms to European Directive 2000/53 EC (lead, chromium VI, mercury, cadmium free)
- Service temperature: 0°C to + 90°C