General Use Masking Tape with Synthetic Rubber Resin Adhesive
Part number: PS163
General Use, high adhesion masking tape characterized by a crepe paper backing and a synthetic rubber resin solvent free adhesive. Suitable for indoor masking and painting operations.
General Use, high adhesion masking tape characterized by a crepe paper backing and a synthetic rubber resin solvent free adhesive. Suitable for indoor masking and painting operations, and for non – critical bundling, holding, splicing, and labelling. It is recommended to use at room temperature.
Available in two colours: classical white masking tape, or yellow masking tape for those who want a tape with sharper contrast on walls. The product is perfect for indoor use even on irregular surfaces, is compatible with waterborne and solvent base paints and guarantees easy removal without breaking.
- Painting operations (no UV exposure recommended)
- Non – critical bundling, splicing and holding
- Temporary labelling and marking activities
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for indoor use
- Adaptable to irregular surfaces
- Compatible with solvent and water base paint
- Removal without breaking
- High adhesion
- Good contact on multiple surfaces
- Suitable for most common solvent and water based paints
- Good paint anchorage
- Backing material: Saturated crepe Paper
- Type of adhesive: Synthetic rubber resin – solvent free
- Total weight: 80 g/m2
- Total thickness: 105 µm 4.1 mils AFERA 5006/PSTC 133
- MD tensile strength: 34 N/cm
- MD elongation at break: 8 %
- Adhesion to steel plate: 4 N/cm