High Performance Polyester Polyurethane Foam
Part number: PS067
10mm thick high performance polyester polyurethane foams with a controlled homogeneous cell structure.
PS067 is a 10mm thick high performance polyester polyurethane foam with a controlled homogeneous cell structure. Produced continuously and so at lower cost with consistent quality, this foams is robust and makes an effective gasketing and damping material.
PS066 makes for an interesting alternative to traditional sealing and gasketing materials. Finished products produced to almost any shape are available with our high performance self-adhesives and surface coatings and finishes.
Features and Benefits
- Density (ISO845): 49Kg/m3
- Cell Size (RPA102): 27 – 33 Z/cm
- Tensile Strength(ISO1798): 220kPa
- Elongation (ISO1798): 130%
- Temperature Range: +110 / -30 Celsius
- Fogging: <2 DIN75201
- Flammability: (FMV22302):m<100 Pass <100mm/min