PVC Glazing Pads with Low Tack Acrylic Adhesive.
Part number: PS193
PVC Glazing Pads with Low Tack Acrylic Adhesive specifically designed for the separation and protection of sheets of flat glass, sealed units and automotive glass in transit and storage, and to aid protection during installation.
PS193 is specifically designed for the separation and protection of sheets of flat glass, sealed units and automotive glass in transit and storage, and to aid protection during installation.
Also suitable to use with painted and pressed metal panels or similar surfaces.
The low tack pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive allows clean removal from glass, metal and PVC surfaces leaving no adhesive residue or ‘ghosting’ marks. The adhesive is UV and temperature resistant and will offer consistent bonding strengths and clean peel after prolonged periods in contact with the glass surfaces. The product is available in various grades for thickness and density of closed cell PVC foam.
Glass Protection Pads are available in a variety of sizes and offer excellent compression resistance and recovery even after high loading weights have been applied.
Features and Benefits
- High density red, blue and green vinyl foam
- Highly crosslinked low tack peelable adhesive
- No adhesive residue on removal
- Colour : Blue, red, green
- Liner : White paper
- Standard thicknesses : 2.0 to 4.5 mm
- Density (kg/m3) : 285
- 180° Peel Adhesion N/cm : Max. 2
- Shore Hardness OO : 55 – 90
- Force to compress by 30% N/cm² : Min. 20
- Deflection force, 30% (N/cm2) : Min. 11
- Service Temperature, °C : -40 to +70 –
- Application temperature, °C : -30 to +50
- Water-tightness (U-Test – 30%) : Pass
- Air-tightness 30%, 2000 Pa : No leak
- Flammability : UL-94 HBF
- Thermal Conductivity (mW/mK) 0kPa : 40