Single Sided Transparent Polyester Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
Polyester film coated with a fully cured acrylic adhesive system, with 0.05 mm total thickness and recommended for a variety of coil winding protection and insulation applications .
PS279 is a polyester film coated with a fully cured acrylic adhesive system, with 0.05 mm total thickness and recommended for a variety of coil winding protection and insulation applications (130°C thermal class B).
Its applications include:-
- Fixing and securing non-adhesive insulating materials between layers.
- Fixing output wires, copper sheets or wire harnesses.
- Layer and phases insulation.
- Outer protective insulating wraps for bobbins, transformers, etc.
- Soldering protection and varied insulation uses for motors.
- Features identification (Printable).
Features and Benefits
- 23 microns polyester films backing for improved moisture resistance, weight and space savings.
- Outstanding dielectric strength.
- Acrylic adhesive system specially designed for its resistance to solvents, freon and transformer oils.
- Service temperature: 130°C continuous – Thermal Class B.
- Good peel strength to check paints and varnishes.
- Colour: Transparent
- Core: 76mm
- Roll Length: 66 meters
- Standard Roll Widths: 9, 12, 15, 19, 25, 30, 38 and 50mm
- Adhesion to Steel: 3.5 N/cm
- Breakdown Voltage: 5 kV
- Elongation at Break: 80 %
- Tensile Strength: 35 N/cm
- Total Thickness: 0.05 mm