Specialist, Low Halogen And Sulphur, Waterproof Cloth Tape with Natural Rubber Adhesive.
PS200 is a specialist performance, polyethylene laminated waterproof cloth tape, coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive and specifically designed to meet the stringent technical requirements of the nuclear industry. PS200 is available in a unique black/white streaked colour effect.
Its Applications include
- Temporary marking, sealing, joining, supporting and holding on nuclear fabrications during construction.
- Specifically designed for use in the nuclear construction and ship building industries.
Features and Benefits
- Very strong and robust.
- Good low temperature performance.
- Low sulphur and halogen content.
- Flexible and conformable.
- Easy tear by hand.
- Low chlorine product.
- Distinctive black/white streaked appearance allows it to be easily identified as an approved product.
- Easy unwind for users.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics.
- Adhesion to Backing: 3 N/cm
- Adhesion to Steel: 5 N/cm
- Service Temperature: ‐30 to 70 °C
- Tensile Strength: 63 N/cm
- Thickness: 0.29 mm