Surface Protection Film
Part number: PS041
Surface protection film for the protection of various surfaces mainly in the automotive interior.
PS041 is a 110 µm self-adhesive polyethylene tape with an acrylic adhesive for masking large areas of plastic parts during professional automotive painting processes. The colour of the tape provides a good contrast to dark surfaces making positioning easier and faster.
Furthermore PS041 is an interior surface protection tape for slightly structured surfaces. It is a higher adhesion version for rough surfaces and carpets.
Main features include:
- Green translucent film
- Good adhesion and traceless removal
- Versatile with regards to use on surfaces like PP, ABS, and textile
- Cost saving due to reduction in rectification and final repair
- No special equipment needed, ensuring simple, low cost application and removal processes
- Easy disposal. Both film and adhesive system are environmentally friendly
Its applications include:-
- Masking large areas of plastic parts during professional automotive painting processes
- Protection of various surfaces in automotive interiors made of plastic or textiles against dirt and damage during storage, assembly, and transportation.
Features and Benefits
- Backing material: PE film
- Total thickness: 110 µm
- Type of adhesive: Acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 2.6 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 300 %
- Tensile strength: 19 N/cm
- Temperature resistance: 100 °C
- Easy to remove: Yes
- Paint anchorage: Very Good
- Powerwash resistance: Very Good
- Flame retardant: Very Good