Surface Protection PE Film with Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS161
surface protection tape suitable to protect rough and textured surfaces during light mechanical processes, storage and transportation.
PS161 is a surface protection tape suitable to protect rough and textured surfaces during light mechanical processes, storage and transportation.The tape consists of a special transparent PE film coated with a pressure sensitive acrylic-based adhesive.
Its applications include:-
- Protection of low gloss surfaces, like rough plastics and laminates.
- Protection of rough and textured PVDF, PUR and polyester lacquered substrates.
- This tape range covers gloss levels varying from 10% to 35%.
Features and Benefits
- Rough surface protection
- Low gloss surface protection (10 to 35%)
- Very high adhesion level
- Good wetting behaviour
- Good humidity resistance
- Substrate identification and inspection
- Stretching resistant film
- Adhesive type: Acrylic-based
- Film type: Modified polyethylene film
- Total thickness: 70 µm
- Adhesion to BA steel: 430 cN/20 mm
- Tensile strength MD: 25 N/20 mm
- Elongation MD: 250%
- Weatherability to BA steel: None
- Colour: Clear transparent