Very Strong 80µm Aluminium Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
Part number: PS235
Very Strong 80µm Aluminium Tape with Acrylic Adhesive available with and without liner.
PS235 is a very strong aluminium tape based on a 80µm aluminium foil and an acrylic adhesive.
PS235 has a high tensile strength and is mainly used in the appliance industry but also for a wide range of other applications.
Its applications include:-
- Masking during paint stripping.
- Mounting of refrigerator coils.
- General purpose temperature insulation.
- Sealing of ducts.
- Masking, protecting, repairing, closing.
- Certified by AREVA according to requirements of the Siemens AG standard TLV 9027/01/06 for nuclear power station: total halogen content
Features and Benefits
- Good adhesion
- Mechanical resistance
- Moisture resistant
- Vapour tight
- Flame retardant
- Oil & acid resistant
- High thermal conductivity
- Ageing resistant
- Heat and light reflective
- Resistant to strong acids and base solutions
- Available with and without liner
- Total thickness: 120 µm
- Type of adhesive: Acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 4 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 5 %
- Tensile strength: 65 N/cm
- Temperature resistance min: -40 °C
- Temperature resistance max: 160 °C
- Surface finish: Reflective