Waterproof Gloss Cloth Tape with Solvent Free Rubber-resin Adhesive.
Part number: PS107
Polycloth Laminate Waterproof Gloss Cloth Tape coated with an Aggressive Pressure Sensitive, Solvent Free Rubber-Resin Adhesive.
Packstat PS107 is a polycloth laminate waterproof gloss tape coated with an aggressive pressure sensitive solvent free rubber – resin adhesive.
The duct tape has an extremely consistent coat weight across the width of the product providing uniformity within the roll and so achieving a product with a high quality appearance.
The sheeting thickness allows for increased strength and abrasion resistance and is ideal for inside or outside applications. It also offers a high tack performance which delivers an excellent initial grab.
The tight unwind is for controlled handling which is important when working at heights, but is still easy to tear and will conform to awkward surfaces.
PS107 can be used across various applications where a high tack, abrasion resistant and easy tear cloth tape is required.
Its applications include:-
- Industrial Consumables
- Designed as a general-purpose duct tape for a full range of industrial usage
- Construction applications.
- Short‐term masking
Features and Benefits
- Very high tack, instant grab
- Easy tear
- Consistent unwind
- Good abrasion resistance
- Water resistant finish
- Conformable to awkward shapes
- Non-corrosive adhesive
- Thickness: 0.17mm
- Breaking Load: 35 N/cm
- Elongation: 18%
- Service Temperature: -50 to +65°C
- Application Temperature: +5 to +45°C
- Storage Temperature: +12 to +25°C
- Colour: Black, Silver/Grey
- Standard Sizes: 38mm, 45mm, 50mm and 70mmwide x 50m
- Maximum Width: 1550mm